Rebel Security Force
The mandate of the Rebel Security Force is the security of the Rebel Alliance (which includes its nationalised corporations and affiliated private companies) against enemies foreign and domestic. RSF performs various tasks for the Rebel Alliance and has agents in all sectors of Rebel Alliance space. It monitors all channels of communication to gain intelligence and ensure information important to the Rebel Alliance is kept secure. Intelligence is gathered and analyzed on all important individuals and areas of the galaxy; Enemy fleet and army movements are monitored; Reconnaissance is made of unknown planetary systems, and investigations of enemy construction and R&D is carried out regularly, as well as many other activities and operations.
RSF deals with all aspects of internal security:
- including performing the background checks of all new cadets,
- rooting out infiltrators,
- and hunting down defectors.
RSF also handles rescue missions for enemy defectors, captured allies and downed pilots.
If you have any questions about RSF, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may contact the Director or Deputy Director of RSF.
|Deputy Directors (C-4)|
Public RSF Officer
- Director Edvin Simson (Year 12 Day 1 - Year 12 Day 93)
- Director Lukastar Narvaka (Year 12 Day 94 - Year 13 Day 236)
- Director Wedge Achilles (Year 13 Day 236 - Year 14 Day 174)
- Director Kara Webb (Year 14 Day 174 - Year 15 D 4)
- Director Damon Phet (Year 15 ?? - Year 16 Day 47)
- Director Leebri Chelski (Year 16 103 - Year 17 Day 39)
- Director Adam Hughes (Year 17 Day 71 - Year 20 Day 202)
- Eleonore Silvermoon (Year 20 Day 238 - Year 21 Day 14)
- Orion Chran (Year 20 Day 14 - Year 21 Day 14)
- Director Leebri Chelski (Year 21 Day 14 - Year 21 Day 101)
- Director Husqr Dara (Year 21 Day 101 - Year 22 Day 292)